___________________________________________________________________


ask Coco Chanel

 Welcome to All in the Detail... I am so glad you are here! 


imagesCA0CEBSA

Step One: Admit we are powerless over our addiction (first step in recovery) - ok, I admit I am powerless over my addiction.  My addiction? Coco Chanel: I love the woman, her apartment, her elegance, her style, her brand, her clothing, her jewelry, her accessories, her fragrances, her… well, I LOVE EVERYTHING CHANEL. The world would be a better place with just a little Chanel in everything we do.

Life according to Coco:

coco-quote2

imagesCAUVE8OV 

imagesCA5TV9FT

“I’m for style... fashions change too often.”

imagesCAPSIHRK

“Nobody is young after 40 but one can be irresistible at any age.”

imagesCARQVRA2 

il_fullxfull_256175223

coco chanel quote

TG*2876869

A woman who doesn’t wear perfume, has no future.”

imagesCA5CKADP
When accessorizing, always take off the last thing you put on.”

imagesCANNNRRZ

“There are people who have money and there are people who are rich.”

imagesCA0FEZML

“The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.”

imagesCADIMWAZ 
 “Fashion Fades. Style Remains the Same.”

imagesCA4DW8EC
A woman can be over dressed but never over elegant.”

coco images


imagesCA11DHL1 
“Luxury must remain invisible, but it must be felt.”

CoCo-Chanel-beauty-quotes-JonnaBaybee


imagesCARJ6D9Z
“For my mother, her favorite parfum.”

imagesCAY717TP

“When there is incompatibility between style and a certain state of mind, it is never style that triumphs.”  

 

The Woman @ Work

imagesCA1R099H
imagesCA2DI8WD
imagesCA4VZUYE
imagesCAB4HZ3B
imagesCAFEZUHI
imagesCAHN40UU
imagesCAJNH7CG
imagesCAN0JQLX
imagesCAI33UVX
imagesCAY8KV11
imagesCADPM6DA
imagesCAGKKWLJ
imagesCAD5VIMQ
imagesCAVJ3U9J
imagesCANDSR4U
imagesCABJYBJN
imagesCAPSUEYA
coc drinks
 
You know what, forget it… I don’t want to recover! 
I am and always will be a Coco Chanel Addict.