___________________________________________________________________


a Ralph Lauren Christmas




If you come across me window shopping during the holiday season, I'll let you in on a little secret... I’m also checking out the store decorations to inspire my Christmas decor.

One outstanding store's display that always catches my eye (year long) is Ralph Lauren, especially his New York City flagship at Madison Avenue and 72nd Street, the flamboyant French Renaissance Revival mansion built in 1898 for socialite Gertrude Rhinelander Waldo. (hmmm... Looks like a great subject for a future blog!)

 
It’s impossible for me to choose my favorite Home Furnishings designer... but I can tell you one who is in the running. A leader in the design industry; from children's clothing to home furnishings; from men and women's fragrances to polo sporting apparel; Ralph Lauren's usage of gorgeous reds and greens, tartan plains and ageless styles help him lead the way during the Holiday Season.