___________________________________________________________________


asking for your help

Welcome to All in the Detail... I am so glad you are here!


txt-asking-for-help
First off, I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who reads my blog and who has supported my many efforts over these past few years. I started blogging in 2011 but unfortunately let quite a few things distract me from something I truly enjoy. Within the last month or so, I have been able to return to Blog World and I am so glad to be back. I missed the writing, the friends and the wonderful support that comes from this amazing place of creativity. My blog's following has grown rapidly and I am so grateful!


Also, I would like to thank you in advance for your assistance in the following:
I don’t know if you are aware of this, but I have a YouTube channel with over 40 DIY videos. The channel is titled Jalon Burton (and The House Drs). The videos are from my 2-hour DIY Talk Radio show that I hosted with a couple very talented contractors. The program offered a segment on Interior Design (the original source of my videos), and the title of that segment was (can you guess?)... All in the Detail.Well, we have a wonderful following over on YouTube and if you take a moment to look to the right side of my blog, you will see a YouTube button titled FOLLOW ON YOUTUBE which offers my blog readers an opportunity to subscribe to my YouTube Channel and enjoy more Home Design information in video form. (there is also a YouTube link at the end of each post with a Subscribe button)
youtube-logo-oblique-650px
OK, here’s what I am asking… I was looking back over some of my past posts and found a “Cry for Help” that I wrote a little over a year ago. In it, I mentioned that our YouTube subscriber numbers were rapidly reaching the four-digit mark -Today, we are rapidly reaching 4000 – isn't that amazing! With that in mind, I'm asking for your help to push it over the top. Have you subscribed yet? It really is as easy as 1. 2. 3. All you have to do is hit the 'Subscribe' button on the YouTube widget underneath FOLLOW ON YOUTUBE on the right-hand side of the blog to help me reach 4000 Subscribers!


Please Help...and I Thank You SO Much in Advance



keep-calm-and-subscribe