___________________________________________________________________


are you hooked?

Welcome to All in the Detail... I am so glad you are here!  



house
 One of my all time favorite websites is Hooked on Houses. Julia is absolutely amazing and has set up the most remarkable site to try to help you fulfill your hunger of houses… for me, of course, this is totally impossible, but I try… everyday. Take a moment to visit her website, you will be totally hooked, too. Be sure to tell her I said Hello!

hoh
I just LOVE this fun quiz that Julia created to see if anyone else is really Hooked on Houses. Give yourself a point for each of the following statements that you agree with:

  • If there’s a “For Sale” sign in my neighbor’s yard, I can tell you how much they’re asking for their house–and whether it’s worth it.
  • I have a habit of checking the real estate listings online, even though I’m not planning to move.
  • I think the best time to take a walk is at dusk–after people have started turning on their lights, but before they have closed their blinds!
  • I’ve been known to visit Open Houses and model homes, just for fun.
  • I will stop to take a photo of a beautiful house if I have a camera with me.
  • When I visit someone’s home, I immediately start looking around to see what changes they’ve made since the last time I was there.
  • I get upset when I see a beautiful old home that looks neglected and unloved, and I fantasize about “rescuing” it.
  • I would go to a neighbor’s party just to get a look inside their house.
  • I have considered becoming a real estate agent, or have been told I should be one.
  • I've been known to check out the local house listings when I’m on vacation to see how much it would cost to live there.
  • If I drive through a pretty neighborhood, I slow to a crawl so I don’t miss anything.
  • I’m always redecorating my house. It’s never “finished.”
  • There are certain movies I have watched repeatedly because of the houses featured in them.
If you agree with 3 or more of these, then you are definitely Hooked on Houses
...and you've come to the right place!