___________________________________________________________________


a new year, a new start...

Welcome to All in the Detail... I am so glad you are here!





Here I am starting the year 2018 off on a positive note and a positive step...

This is my first post in a very, very long time. Boy, does that sound as strange as it feels? To even type that statement is embarrassing, I feel so very neglectful.

But now, as I write this post I must count my blessings...
Blessed to be able to have the time to come back to one of the places I love (it’s been here all this time, just waiting for me)...
Blessed to do one of the things I love (write and share my passion for all things design)...
Blessed to be able to look forward to the time that I can spend here creating, writing, and sharing...
Blessed to know that I will be connecting with all of you again...
Blessed to rediscover and enjoy all those beautiful blogs out there, and...
Blessed to discover and enjoy all those new, beautiful blogs that are just waiting for me to find. Do you have a blog I can visit?

Just a bit of an explanation to go along with my absence apology...
A while back, I experienced a few very stressful 'events' in my life. During that time, it became completely impossible for me to clear my thoughts and allow the 'creative juices' to flow onto these pages. I was so saddened and torn by this difficult decision, but I had to unplug, to step away, to take time off from the social media world. I had to mentally regroup so that I could get back on the right track... to write the way I wanted to, the way I needed to and the way I loved to. Has anyone else experienced that need to unplug?

So, with that all being said, my Plan... my New Year's Resolution (if you will) is to start writing again - on the blog and in a journal. Do any of you journal? I would love to hear from you on any advice or suggestions that you might have. Journaling is going to be a totally new experience for me, but I am really looking forward to getting started.

 

I also want to take a moment to say how truly thankful and overwhelmed I am from all of the loving messages I received asking about me and requesting that I get back to my writing... Well, thank you, thank you so very much.



So here it is - my first post on the first day of the new year.

All I ask is that you please check back regularly 
and see what is new here at AITD.
And I can't wait to hear from all of you again.


Happy 2018.