___________________________________________________________________


quick tip: homemade shower cleaner

Welcome to All in the Detail… I am so glad you are here!


VER-BEST-BATHROOMS-VERANDA-17-82450599
Easy projects can freshen up your home & be inexpensive, too

I guess you can tell that I am on this ‘new kick” of Homemade Cleaners to help save money, to eliminate some nasty chemicals and to 'maybe' clean more efficiently than those store bought cleaners. (Really it’s the SAVE MONEY thing! I am becoming so frugal that going to the grocery store or the retail department store is just sickening… I can’t believe the money I spend at those places and the small amount of product that is loaded into the car afterward!)

Recently, I have been shopping at a grocery store called Aldi Foods. Do you have one near you? (Find out here.) Now I can’t always find everything that is on my list of groceries all the time, but boy the savings I walk out is so empowering!

Anyway, I'm getting off on a rampage and making this Quick Tip - a Long Tip! I seem to do that a lot on here, don’t I? I just get so excited to share so much with you that I just go on… and on… and on… ‘sorry’.
So here you go - Homemade Shower Cleaner
Ingredients
· 3/4 cup baking soda (slightly heaped)
· 1/4 cup castile soap (Dr. Bronner’s – yes, from Target)
· 1 Tablespoon water

Directions
1. Add all ingredients to a bowl.
2. Mix completely.
3. Spread the mixture on the area you wish to clean.
4. Rub in lightly with a rag or sponge (I use rags for everything in my home. Remember, I am becoming Super Frugal and this is a great way to use towels and clothing that aren’t usable for anything else anymore.) and rinse off.
*This is really easy if your shower head is a handheld one… mine is not.
5. Store in a closed container.