___________________________________________________________________


a little bit of this… a little bit of that…

Welcome to All in the Detail... I am so glad you are here! 


Happy Monday, Everyone! 

I decided to take the day off from blogging… well, actually not blogging as much as just the writing part.  (I honestly don’t think I could go cold turkey on blogging for a whole day!)   Today, I thought I would share a few photos that I have stored away in a computer file titled “Favorite Photos”.  These photos might not have everything in them that is 'my favorite'... they might just be a little bit of this or a little bit of that. But trust me - something in each shot has caught my eye and I 'really' want to hold onto it. 

Fair warning, there is really no cohesive subject matter and style in these images…  just random beautiful images I have uploaded through the file. 

Please forgive me if some of these photos have appeared here before... 
but I do like to use my favorites in my posts.

100saddlebrook2w_watermark
98835_0_8-0088-traditional-home-office
333144_0_8-9624-traditional-home-office
56787645271386204_rqR8SiNr_c
A&A cvdt foyer
Cabbage-and-Roses-quilt-living-rm-611x438
1 mirror
arrange-furniture
art-gallery-above-sofa-decorpad
bay
brown room
capecod
chair in corner 2
chair
coffee table 2
Cottage Living Room

Whew, I only scratched the surface in this file. In my line of work, you tend to accumulate a lot of inspirational ‘favorite photos’ from (…and for) clients.

What do you think – should I make this a regular event here on Design is… All in the Detail? Would you like to see more? Let me know if you have any favorites that you might like to share – we all have a few, right? Maybe I could start a Blog Party...
BYOFP
     Bring Your Own Favorite Photo   
Any thoughts?

If you haven't had a chance to enter my First Giveaway from Friday yet, click here.