___________________________________________________________________


the liebster award goes to All in the Detail

 Welcome to All in the Detail... I am so glad you are here!

liebsterimageaward1
A really big hug and a huge thank you goes out to the sweet and beautiful Lisa Mende of Lisa Mende Design, for enjoying my blog enough to nominate me for the Liebster Blog Award! I truly can’t express my gratitude or my surprise on receiving this flattering award. I am so honored she picked my blog along with some other great blogs  - take a moment and check them all out by clicking here (Lisa did a great job with her nominee list - if I say so myself)! Lisa’s blog, Lisa Mende Design, is a beautiful collection of images and inspiration and is always one of my daily reads. You really need to check her blog out too - you are going to love it!

The origins of the Liebster Award are unclear but the general consensus says the word “Liebster” is of German origin and means “favorite, beloved, and dearest” (just in case you are wondering). In acceptance, the recipient must in return pass it on to five more favorite, beloved and dearest blogs of choice that have 200 or fewer followers. I follow many blogs, but the following five blogs definitely deserve the Liebster. Please take some time to visit these blogs and see for yourself… I think you will be glad you did! If you do visit make sure to "join" and make them a daily read t. You don't want to miss out on any of their fun, do you?

So now, it's my turn... my five picks for the Liebster Blog Award - All winners in my book! The Award Goes to:


Ok, nominees, there are a few rules for accepting this Award of Love:
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you. (That would be me!)
2. Post this darling award to your blog (for as long as you wish, you deserve it).
3. Present this award to five bloggers of your choice with less than 200 followers.
4. Leave a comment on the five blogs to let them know they've been offered the award!

Again, a huge thank you to Lisa of Lisa Mende Design for this great honor.