___________________________________________________________________


eye candy

Welcome to All in the Detail... I am so glad you are here!


 


Merriam-Webster.com defines it as:
Something purely aesthetically pleasing, that is, pleasing to the senses. Something that is nice to look at... Something superficially attractive to look at...


Dictionary.com defines it as:
Someone or something that is visually attractive or pleasing but is usually considered to lack worth or merit.


I honestly think there is more to EYE CANDY than meets the eye (yes, that pun is intended), at least when it comes to interior design ‘eye candy’.

A good aesthetically pleasing design speaks to the soul, reaches inside and shakes it up. My heart and soul just knows when it’s something pleasing. I believe EYE CANDY is a compliment… ok, enough of that.

I just thought I would share a few of my 'visually attractive' images that I have tucked away on my computer in a file named EYE CANDY, yeah I actually named the file that - says a lot, right? They are just random images with no subject matter in common (different design styles, different rooms, different color schemes, etc) except that I really, really like them, that they are 'pleasing to the eye'.



















Yummy, right?