___________________________________________________________________


bonus features

Welcome to All in the Detail... I am so glad you are here!


All in the Detail offers a wonderful resource of Added Bonus Features direct from our personal interior stylist (i.e. ME!). If you notice over on the side bar menu, there is an easy to use list of our bonus features for your reference. These Bonus Features are packed full of wonderful helpful tips and suggestions.




 trust me, I’m not much of a DIY person so these are super simple





print-outs to help with your own construction projects




 - an introductory 'design class' to help you recognize your own personal design style





tips and suggestions to help you create your own beautiful outdoor living space





- hints from a professional to help you tackle some the most challenging design dilemmas out there





 - enjoy some of my favorite and easiest recipes






and don't forget to check out the free 30-day Declutter Challenge link


I hope that you enjoy these and everything else that All in the Detail offers.

Please leave me a comment below to let me know what you think of these, what you found useful and what you would like to see as another bonus feature on the list.