___________________________________________________________________


design class: pop quiz

Welcome to All in the Detail... I am so glad you are here!

Within this class, I have covered almost a dozen great and common Design Styles (and there are so many more!) and I have included just a few details for each style. Now, it’s time for a Pop Quiz to test your Design Style skills.  Below are eleven photos representing the eleven different Design Styles covered in class. To review - click HERE. (Ok, this can be an 'open-book' quiz) 


Let’s see how many of styles can you recognize in the photos.

NUMBER ONE
– let’s start off with an easy one... I said this is my favorite.


NUMBER TWO

NUMBER THREE

NUMBER FOUR

NUMBER FIVE

NUMBER SIX

NUMBER SEVEN

NUMBER EIGHT


NUMBER NINE


NUMBER TEN


NUMBER ELEVEN
 
Be sure to check back on tomorrow's post for the correct answers to see how well you did.