___________________________________________________________________


shhhh... i'm having a love affair

Welcome to All in the Detail... I am so glad you are here! 

Ok, let me explain before my boyfriend freaks out!  Right now, I'm having a small love affair with Ballard Designs.  They show me so much love and inspiration from everywhere... their stores, catalogs, online shops, backroom outlets... in their accessories, furniture, lighting, fabric, rugs, tableware… I just can’t seem to get enough of Ballard Designs.  It’s a love affair alright and they seem to know exactly what I like and are willing to offer it to me!  I'm addicted. Do you ever feel that way about a store?

Well, I just received their new Spring email and catalog (all in the same day – see how much they love me?). Anyway, as usual, the choices for this Spring season are fantastic (and the prices are so reasonable – you just can’t go wrong)!

Let me show you why – here’s a sneak peak at some of their Spring Home Accessories


vine garden seat vine garden seat red

Vine Garden Seat $269.00



Confiserie Crate with Handles

Confiserie Crate with Handles $49.00



Glass Apothecary Jars

Glass Apothecary Jars $29.00 - $79.00



Postcard Doorstop

Postcard Doorstop $19.00



hand woven vine tray

Hand woven Vine Tray $49.00



Seagull

Seagull $39.00



Recycled Glass Mason Jars

Recycled Glass Mason Jars $99.00 - $139.00



Zebra Umbrella Stand

Zebra Umbrella Stand $129.00



Found Olive Bucket

Found Olive Bucket $65.00



Sardinia Vessels

Sardinia Vessels $49.00 - $129.00



Rubber Pet Food Tray with Metal Bowls

Rubber Pet Food Tray with Metal Bowls  $29.00 - $39.00

I’m ordering these today! Hurley's a messy eater and there's always dog food all over the floor around his bowl… perfect, right?

So, what do you think? You in love too, now?