___________________________________________________________________


shhhh... i'm having a love affair

Welcome to All in the Detail... I am so glad you are here! 

Ok, let me explain before my boyfriend freaks out!  Right now, I'm having a small love affair with Ballard DesignsThey show me so much love and inspiration from everywhere... their stores, catalogs, online shops, backroom outlets... in their accessories, furniture, lighting, fabric, rugs, tableware… I just can’t seem to get enough of Ballard Designs.  It’s a love affair alright and they seem to know exactly what I like and are willing to offer it to me!  I'm addicted. Do you ever feel that way about a store?

Well, I just received their new Spring email and catalog (all in the same day – see how much they love me?). Anyway, as usual, the choices for this Spring season are fantastic (and the prices are so reasonable – you just can’t go wrong)!

Let me show you why – here’s a sneak peak at some of their Spring Home Accessories


vine garden seat vine garden seat red

Vine Garden Seat $269.00



Confiserie Crate with Handles

Confiserie Crate with Handles $49.00



Glass Apothecary Jars

Glass Apothecary Jars $29.00 - $79.00



Postcard Doorstop

Postcard Doorstop $19.00



hand woven vine tray

Hand woven Vine Tray $49.00



Seagull

Seagull $39.00



Recycled Glass Mason Jars

Recycled Glass Mason Jars $99.00 - $139.00



Zebra Umbrella Stand

Zebra Umbrella Stand $129.00



Found Olive Bucket

Found Olive Bucket $65.00



Sardinia Vessels

Sardinia Vessels $49.00 - $129.00



Rubber Pet Food Tray with Metal Bowls

Rubber Pet Food Tray with Metal Bowls  $29.00 - $39.00

I’m ordering these today! Hurley's a messy eater and there's always dog food all over the floor around his bowl… perfect, right?

So, what do you think? You in love too, now?