___________________________________________________________________


are you a non-Google blogger or follower?



As previously announced by Google, they retired Google Friend Connect for all 
Non-Google Sites (i.e. Twitter, AOL, Yahoo, etc.). 
So, if you signed up to follow my blog through any other account besides Google... unfortunately, you will not be following me anymore.

Do you have a Google account but signed up under a different account?  If so, just Join This Site (over on the right hand side of my blog) under your Google Account now and you are still a member!

I don't want to lose any of my friends, so PLEASE take a look at my sidebar and choose another way that I'm offering to stay in touch with Design is... All in the Detail

Don't be left out - please stick around and keep following!