___________________________________________________________________


the signs of Christmas

.... just for kicks and giggles.



ok... I know that I've gotten a little off the beaten path of interior design recently but doesn't it feel good to just let the Spirit of Christmas carry you away sometimes?  I'll head back over to interior design soon, but for today... I offer you some kicks and giggles.

The other day while surfing the web, I ran across a few signs of Christmas. I'm not talking about overly decorated pine trees, or houses with dancing lights, snow covered mistletoe or reindeers that look like they've had someone's face photo shopped on them.  I'm talking about actual signage.  I'm sorry I'm not able to give credit where credit is due on these great, cheerful signs.... but I hope you enjoy all of them as much as I do.












































Merry Christmas


Don't you want to just crawl in & take a long winter's nap?